Well, here he or she is. Joe and I got our first ultrasound tonight! I was expecting it and then the doctor told us it wasn't possible. I was really disappointed. He let us listen to the baby's heartbeat, and then after talking with the nurse he said we could get it. It was so much fun seeing the baby for the first time. It makes it so much more real.
Those of you who know what a fainter I am would be proud to know that I made it through having my blood drawn again without fainting. For the first doctor's visit they drew something like four big vials. I was out faster than you could blink. It was very embarrassing waking up not knowing where I was. I did better this time. I suppose I'll just have to keep getting used to it.
That's about all that is new. The pictures aren't that clear because I took them with the camera, but you can click on them for a closer view.
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment