Monday, August 28, 2006
We're Back in Business
The internet is up and running again at our apartment. Yeah! We were starting to go into withdrawl. I've posted our summer vacation pics and promise more to come of Kazakhstan. We had our first workshop today with all the staff at school. There's so much to do before we start on Thursday! I guess it's coming whether we are ready or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brent just wanted to have me write you and tell you " you have the coolest life ever!" Amazing experiences- we just love reading them but are awaiting more pics of Sopphia- I am sure she has changed!!! It is sooo hard to get back to school and leave the kids but glad you found someone and Pat can talk to her....We still wonder if he was a spy in Russia?
Brent, Kari,Kristyn, Brady and Emy
Post a Comment