That is such a great picture! I love her bangs down like that, they kinda tone down those cheeks too.
Just the other day I was telling a friend about the quest that is shopping in a foreign country. I know it's not really a consolation but I still find myself going from Supermarket to Supermarket to fill a shopping list and I laugh everytime because when I was in Egypt I thought "this would never be the case in America" Hang in there Emily and enjoy your time with Joe's parents.
1 comment:
That is such a great picture! I love her bangs down like that, they kinda tone down those cheeks too.
Just the other day I was telling a friend about the quest that is shopping in a foreign country. I know it's not really a consolation but I still find myself going from Supermarket to Supermarket to fill a shopping list and I laugh everytime because when I was in Egypt I thought "this would never be the case in America" Hang in there Emily and enjoy your time with Joe's parents.
Love,
Betsy
Post a Comment